Sunday, September 13, 2009

A promise to myself.

It's a brand new day and for the first time in a long time I'm going to keep a promise to myself. As difficult as this feel for me due to perfection I want to get something out there. September will always be my month for new adventures and this is sure to be one. Cre8 by the C's blog is written by me Jamie Renshaw. I am currently a residential designer with a focus in kitchens and baths but wish to advance my career goals to much more. I hope within this year to launch Cre8 by the C publicly as well as on Etsy. I plan to use the Cre8 by the C's blog to feature items I would use in my own interiors, catalog designs or things that inspire me, and share bits of my own work with you as well.

I hate the stuffiness that most designers I've encountered give off and wish to break the mold with myself. I want my clients to be able to sit on my sofa or on the other side of this screen and explain to me why they really dislike the color green. (However, I particularly love green!) I understand that breaking the mold is difficult but I'm up for the challenge.

I also desire to share video blogs with you as well. I love excitement and traveling. The easiest way for me to share that with you is to take the video camera along for the ride.

So as we jump in head first with a blindfold on into this new adventure, I hope you'll come along with me for the ride. Comments are extremely important and appreciated here!


No comments:

Post a Comment